Thursday, October 8, 2015

Benchmark Test Remediation!!!

Hello Everyone!

Yesterday, students were required to take the MCSD Benchmark Assessment. This assessment is designed to allow students to know how well they would perform on the GA EOC Milestones over certain standards. I am not allowed to know what is on the test prior to giving it, nor can I refuse to enter grades for this Exam. However, I can use it as a teaching tool to ensure that students learn all information necessary to pass the EOC.

However, due to the nature of the test, I assign remediation work to help those that failed the test. I retest students on key standards that were missed. Students are allowed to retake the test three times to get the hughest grade possible.

I have uploaded the test on Canvas. It is available until 6:00 tomorrow afternoon. If you student failed the Benchmark, please make sure they complete this assignment. It is labeled as follows:

Jacobs Remedial Benchmark Assessment English

No comments: