Thursday, August 20, 2015

Welcome ECAC Parents & Students !!!

Welcome ECAC Parents & Students !!!


Hello to my Early College Academy students and parents! Unfortunately, summer has come to a close, and it's time to immerse ourselves in the wonderful world of literature and composition. I hope everyone had a nice and relaxing break, but its time to settle back into the swing of things. I am excited to meet all our upcoming freshman that I have the joy of teaching for the 2015-2016 school year. Also, I am so happy to work with our returning sophomores, juniors, and seniors.  I am looking forward to all the wonderful activities we will be doing this year in all my classes, which include two new electives. In addition, there has been some important changes this year. 

As you already know, My Big Campus is coming to an end. The school district is currently searching for another resource to use. However, in the meantime, I am reopening my website to help you and your child keep up with student work.

With that being said, I would like to introduce you to my website: msjacobsliteratureclass.com. This website is a helpful resource for you, and has been created to keep you updated on my classroom activities. Please, feel free to comment on the website, and contact me about any concerns in class you may have.

This website is an excellent resource to use to know what your children are doing in my classroom. You may also subscribe to this site and you will receive an update each time a new entry is made! Please, feel free to browse the site and check in at anytime. You may also contact and make comments. Parents are also about to follow this account by filling in the information entitled "Email". It will keep you abreast every time this site is updated. Thank you!



For your child's first grade, they need to comment below!***
*** Remember, this site is being monitored and any inappropriate comments will result in an office referral!

No comments: